Does your winter wardrobe need a boost? Do you love free clothes? Must be time for a Swap and Shop happening at our Bloordale location (1244 Bloor St. W) on November 9th at 8pm. If you missed our last Clothing Swap, you missed THE BEST clothing swap we’ve ever been to – Thanks to our oh-sew-stylish students for making it a blast!!
Here are the rules if you’ve never been:
1. Bring a minimum of 3 items to swap.
2. Items must be in reasonably good condition and clean.
3. Fabric, crafting items, books, shoes, accessories and magazines are all welcome as well!!
4. $10~ donation goes to help kids from PACTfashion develop their runway show for [FAT] :: Alternative Arts & Fashion Week! (Like us on Facebook to get in for 1/2 price!)
5. Swapping starts at 8pm and goes until 11pm!!
November’s your chance to get in on the action! Swap ’til you drop and then go home with a rockin’ new wardrobe courtesy of your fellow swap shoppers!
While you’re here – check out our “Stella and Dot” Pop-Up Shop!‘Stella and Dot’ are a San Francisco based “social selling” company that creates flexible entrepreneurial opportunities for women. Their boutique-style jewelry and accessories line is available exclusively through Trunk Shows by Independent Stylists and online. Our one of a kind collections are designed by celebrated New York designers and featured in Gossip Girl, In Style and Lucky Magazine as well as on the wrists and necklines of today’s hottest celebrities. The Today Show, Wall Street Journal and The New York Times have praised Stella & Dot for our innovative social shopping concept which brings together the best of e-commerce, social media, personal service and passionate earning to create the ultimate home based business for today’s modern woman.