- Retro Full Seat Panty
- Classic Panty
- Sexy Bikini
- Hipster Briefs
Work with jersey and stretchy lace to create the ‘Dainties of your Dreams! Learn how to properly insert waistband and leg elastics, how to adjust patterns for the percentage of stretch in your fabrics and learn how to add seams to your patterns to create style lines!
Course fee is $160 + HST. Materials not included.
Students will need to bring pre-washed jersey with them to the first class. Students are welcome to make a 3rd pair of panties if time permits.
*We recommend bringing or wearing a pair of well fitting tights to class with you for fittings.
Class One: Classic Panty
- Learn to adjust your pattern size for the percentage of stretch in your fabric
- Learn to cut and work with jersey using a straight stitch machine and a serger
Class Two: Finishing the Classic Panty
- Adding waistband and leg elastic
Class Three: Fancy Bikini/Hipster Briefs/Retro Full Seat Panty
- Optional: Learn to cut and work with stretch lace
- Optional: Learn how to add style lines by altering your pattern
- Optional: Work with ruffles, add bows and use our embroidery machine to monogram your underwear!
Class Four: Finishing the Sexy Bikini/Hipster Briefs/Retro Full Seat Panty
For each pair
- 1/2 yard of cotton/bamboo jersey or stretch lace
- Elastic is available for sale at the studio and we recommend buying it here.
- If you decide to work with stretch lace for the second project, we recommend shopping at Chu Shing on Queen St. W, just west of Spadina.
***Class registration fees are non-refundable. If you need to cancel you class, you can use your credit towards a different class date or towards materials from our retail space. There is a $35~ fee for classes cancelled or changed with less than 7 days notice from your registered start date.
Upcoming Dates and Online Registration:
Click on your preferred date to register